[Gambas-user] "gbr3: no project filein '/usr/local/bin/gambas3.gambas' "

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jul 18 12:58:26 CEST 2010

> girardhenri at ...67... ha scritto:
> > true it worked for me too ...
> > should be on gambas web site for some time : Till users get over it !
> >
> >> The boss said we need qt4 webkit +devel. It worked for Matti.
> >>
> >> Werner
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> But qt4-webkit is installed, and I don't see any qt4-webkit-devel or so
> - only qt4 devel. Moreover, there is no complaint about missing
> libraries like webkit. Can't understand what webkit has to do with gbx3
> - there is no mention anywhere in gbx sources about webkit, nor qt.
> Strange... I will try to search better.
>
> Regards,
> Doriano

webkit is used by the gb.qt4.webkit component which is used by the Gambas IDE.
If you don't install it, gbx3 doesn't caret, but you won't be able to compile
the IDE.

Anyway, you must provide the full output of the './configure -C', 'make', and
'make install' process so that we can help you!

Benoît Minisini