[Gambas-user] IDE feature suggestion re making executable

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sun Jan 31 17:30:26 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, den 31.01.2010, 13:41 +0100 schrieb Fabien Bodard:
> 2010/1/31 Doriano Blengino <doriano.blengino at ...1909...>:
> > richard terry ha scritto:

> >> Yes,

> >> Yes

> >> That would be good, at the moment I'm doing this 100's of times a session!!!!
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> > Even better, may be, to add an optional command to launch after a
> > successful build. In a shell script one can do many things, including
> > copying the executable somewhere else, or launch it inside a pipe...
> it already exist on the bottom of the execute windows at the bottom of
> the file selector
>
> but i'm convinced that is not the better way to do that i think all
> these option need to return to the projet options.
> as we don't need to change these option all the time.
>

> > Just an idea, to keep Benoit busy :-)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Doriano Blengino
> >
> > "Listen twice before you speak.
> > This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."

Salut,

whats about a script on your desktop ?

:~$ gba2 --help

GAMBAS Archiver version 2.19.0 Jan 28 2010 15:47:30
(c) 2000-2008 Benoit Minisini

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or
(at your option) any later version.

Usage: gba2 [options] [<project directory>]

  -o  --output=ARCHIVE       archive path [<project directory>/<project
name>.gambas]
  -v  --verbose              verbose output
  -V  --version              display version
  -s  --swap                 swap endianness
  -h  --help                 display this help

~$ gbx2 --help

GAMBAS Interpreter version 2.19.0 Jan 28 2010 15:47:12
Compiled with gcc 4.2.4 (Ubuntu 4.2.4-1ubuntu4)
(c) 2000-2008 Benoit Minisini

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or
(at your option) any later version.

Usage: gbx2 [options] [<project file>] -- ...
       gbx2 -e <expression>

  -V --version   display version
  -h --help      display this help
  -e             evaluate an expression
  -g             enter debugging mode
  -p             disable preloading
  -k             do not unload shared libraries
  -x             execute an archive

--
Amicalement
Charlie