[Gambas-user] IDE feature suggestion re making executable

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Jan 31 13:41:08 CET 2010

2010/1/31 Doriano Blengino <doriano.blengino at ...1909...>:
> richard terry ha scritto:
>> On Sunday 31 January 2010 22:00:29 you wrote:
>>
>>> like a
>>> generate executable and a generate executable to ?
>>>
>>> it can be done i think... or maybe the excutable path must be set in
>>> the project configuration form.
>>>
>> Yes,
>>
>>> so the button only generate the executable ... or query the path but
>>> just if it is not set.
>>>
>> Yes
>>
>>> i've the problem on gambas2 as i need to generate the executable to
>>> test the cgi... so really often !
>>>
>>> i do a ctrl+alt+M and Enter two time
>>>
>>> but for gambas 3 i hope a better way
>>>
>> That would be good, at the moment I'm doing this 100's of times a session!!!!
>>
>> Regards
>>
> Even better, may be, to add an optional command to launch after a
> successful build. In a shell script one can do many things, including
> copying the executable somewhere else, or launch it inside a pipe...
it already exist on the bottom of the execute windows at the bottom of
the file selector

but i'm convinced that is not the better way to do that i think all
these option need to return to the projet options.
as we don't need to change these option all the time.