[Gambas-user] IDE feature suggestion re making executable

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 31 20:06:02 CET 2010

> I'm trying to debug my program at moment and finding lots of situations
>  where gambas dosn't pick up a problem in the IDE but the executable does
>  and dies.
>
> Hence having to go back to my code - isolate the subroutine and re-make the
> executable, and I'm having to do this hundreds of times as the bugs come to
> light which were not trapped in the IDE during development.
>
> would be handy to have this as a single step - ie- click on the make
>  exectable button > do it, rather than each time having to popup a dialog
>  box and set the options.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

Please be more concrete. What kind of problems are you talking about?

And if you are talking about the problem you sent me directly, maybe it is a
bug in Gambas somewhere.

--
Benoît Minisini