[Gambas-user] IDE feature suggestion re making executable

Sun Jan 31 13:05:24 CET 2010

richard terry ha scritto:
> On Sunday 31 January 2010 22:00:29 you wrote:
>
>> like a
>> generate executable and a generate executable to ?
>>
>> it can be done i think... or maybe the excutable path must be set in
>> the project configuration form.
>>
> Yes,
>
>> so the button only generate the executable ... or query the path but
>> just if it is not set.
>>
> Yes
>
>> i've the problem on gambas2 as i need to generate the executable to
>> test the cgi... so really often !
>>
>> i do a ctrl+alt+M and Enter two time
>>
>> but for gambas 3 i hope a better way
>>
> That would be good, at the moment I'm doing this 100's of times a session!!!!
>
> Regards

Even better, may be, to add an optional command to launch after a
successful build. In a shell script one can do many things, including
copying the executable somewhere else, or launch it inside a pipe...

Just an idea, to keep Benoit busy :-)

Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."