[Gambas-user] TreeView.Count value differs using qt rather than gtk

Matteo Pasotti matteo.pasotti at ...626...
Mon Jan 25 19:14:43 CET 2010

Hi everybody,
I'm still here beacuse I can't understand why the Count property of a
TreeView changes using qt rather than gtk.
Now I'm using Gambas 2.19 (on Ubuntu 9.10) from the ppa repo deb
http://ppa.launchpad.net/madnessmike/gambas/ubuntu karmic main.

I've attached a project example.

Using gtk it seems to work correctly as it has the total number of
items[1], using qt it seems to return the number of items that doesn't
belong to a parent (in the attached example the items 1, 4 and 9, maybe
I can call them "root items of the branch").
What's the right behaviour?

Tnx in advance.
--
Matteo