[Gambas-user] Gambas program works in IDE, but fails when installed as a package

Bill Richman bill at ...2351...
Mon Jan 25 04:08:49 CET 2010

Thanks.  I built Gambas 2.19 from source on my development machine
already; that's what I've been working in.  Would I have to take
additional steps to update the runtime files on the _same_ machine to
match the versions in the IDE?

Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon
email: bill at ...2350...  web: www.geektrap.com