[Gambas-user] TreeView.Count value differs using qt rather than gtk

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 25 19:29:19 CET 2010

> Hi everybody,
> I'm still here beacuse I can't understand why the Count property of a
> TreeView changes using qt rather than gtk.
> Now I'm using Gambas 2.19 (on Ubuntu 9.10) from the ppa repo deb
> http://ppa.launchpad.net/madnessmike/gambas/ubuntu karmic main.
>
> I've attached a project example.
>
> Using gtk it seems to work correctly as it has the total number of
> items[1], using qt it seems to return the number of items that doesn't
> belong to a parent (in the attached example the items 1, 4 and 9, maybe
> I can call them "root items of the branch").
> What's the right behaviour?
>
> Tnx in advance.
> --
> Matteo
>
> [1] http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/treeview/count

You are right. But now I can't decide. The gb.qt behaviour is more logical,
but the gb.gtk behaviour may be more useful.

Moreover, ColumnView should has the same problem...

--
Benoît Minisini