[Gambas-user] output to open office files

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Sun Jan 24 13:55:56 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the ideas. I checked some but not yet found my solution.

To make a link between .csv and an .ods behaves very strange: most of the
time I browse the file to link but the "OK" button doesn't become enabled. I
succeeded with one .xls file (not with all!) and I even cannot see the
reason why in the other cases it doesn't work. Maybe a bug. Same under
Windows and Ubuntu. So this, I gave up :-(

Uncompressing the .ods file and modifying the contents works well manually.
I think that I could modify from code as well. But I don't know how to
re-compress the files to an .ods for getting back my file and I especially
don't know how to do it from code.

If someone can help in this matter or have an open code - even if "dirty" -
that would be highly appreciated.

Robi