[Gambas-user] output to open office files

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Jan 25 10:57:02 CET 2010

Robi,

To compress and insert new content.xml into your "Document.ods Template" you
can do this:

EXEC ["zip", "-gj", odsTemplate, YourModifiedcontent.xml] WAIT

Your system need to be installed zip utility on before (on ubuntu: sudo
apt-get install zip)

I got something like you need but not equal. All reports in my apps are .ods
files. On runtime, when users want to print, app generate content.xml and
use de .ods template to insert inside the output document.

Regards,
Ricardo