[Gambas-user] output to open office files

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Wed Jan 20 19:11:35 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 20.01.2010, 15:18 +0100 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thanks for both of you for the answers!
> > The solution you described Benoît is very sympa for me. Could you give me
> > your 'dirty' code in a module in order to add to my project and use your
> > function to write cells?
>
> That code is not free, I done it for my boss. But I plan to create an
> openoffice component somedays based on this code in a better form.
>
> Regards,

Salut,

I have a 3 week painful OOo/Starbasic programming behind me (the
Editor/IDE is awful (kind of edlin with mouse support [ok, ok a little
bit better]), the Help is the Internet).

We can't do as MS does, just create an OOo-object from the Uno
interface. (Uno = Universal Network Objects)

We need a UNO-wrapper, which 'talk' with a started soffice.bin, I didn't
dive deeper.

For those who know to read VB, here an example :
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=3554

--
Amicalement
Charlie