[Gambas-user] output to open office files

Wed Jan 20 15:22:39 CET 2010

Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Thanks for both of you for the answers!
>> The solution you described Benoît is very sympa for me. Could you give me
>> your 'dirty' code in a module in order to add to my project and use your
>> function to write cells?

I think that there could be another solution; unfortunately I have
little experience about it, but it could work.

Excel and OO documents can "link" to external data files; I think that
those data files can have several formats like CSV and other, easy to
read and write. Depending on the exact needs, may be that this is a
viable way... a document written in OO with all the required formatting,
which simply refers to external data, manipulated by some else
application (written in gambas).

Regards,
Doriano