[Gambas-user] trouble with cgi scripting - Error 24 No Startup Method

Joshua Higgins joshiggins at ...1601...
Sat Feb 20 18:26:51 CET 2010

Hi list, I've been writing some scripts and keep getting this Error 24 No
Startup Method. This is what I get when I run them directly from the
console:

gbw2 -v index.cgi
gbs: compiling server page
--------------------
USE "gb.web"
PUBLIC SUB Main()
  Response.Buffered = TRUE
  Response.Begin
  _PrintPage()
  Response.End
END

PRIVATE SUB _PrintPage()
DIM sEnv AS String
PRINT "html stuff is here"
END

--------------------
gbs: create project
gbs: process file: /tmp/gambas.0/16002/gs.tmp
ERROR: #24: No startup method

I've tried this on two different pc's, both with a clean ubuntu 9.10 install
on and gambas 2.13. The scripts work the first time, then after a couple of
minutes literally just stops working and I have no idea why.

If anyone could shed any light on this it would be much appreciated.
(I have attached the script that I'm running thats generating this error for
me. The strange thing is this script worked the first time and I haven't
made any changes to it)
Thanks.

--
joshua higgins