[Gambas-user] Bad package group generating ? from Gambas2.13

Szenográdi Norbert sevoir75 at ...626...
Wed Feb 17 00:28:20 CET 2010

Hi Benoit!

I solved problem:

>From Gambas2.13 > Load my application > Make installation package > Fill
out changes > I selected Ubuntu version > I checked anyone package group
> I checked a correct menu place > Generating package.

I have an original application_0.0.x.orig.tar.gz > I unpacked files.
In debian directory, in changelog: all "unreleased" to "karmic"
same dir, in control file: "Section: xxx" to  "Section: net"

After in application_0.0.x.orig/ dir: debuild -S -sa
and uploaded my launchpad ppa and correct all file ;-)

Regards, Sevoir