[Gambas-user] Where do put translation package for a gambas application (specifically IDE)?

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at ...626...
Sun Apr 11 18:41:51 CEST 2010

Ok. Now I'm doing it. I'm using translation dialog.

I opened IDE project into gambas IDE.

I translated my lang file and created the .gambas executable. I saw the
/tmp/gambas structure and the lang file is there, but the program is yet in
English. Until here everything is OK.

But even in other languages as default (properties dialog) (like French,
fully translated), the program is yet in English. What am I doing wrong?

I'm using gambas 3 rev. 2870 in Ubuntu 9.10.