[Gambas-user] Where do put translation package for a gambas application (specifically IDE)?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Apr 11 20:26:41 CEST 2010

> Ok. Now I'm doing it. I'm using translation dialog.
>
> I opened IDE project into gambas IDE.
>
> I translated my lang file and created the .gambas executable. I saw the
> /tmp/gambas structure and the lang file is there, but the program is yet in
> English. Until here everything is OK.
>
> But even in other languages as default (properties dialog) (like French,
> fully translated), the program is yet in English. What am I doing wrong?
>
> I'm using gambas 3 rev. 2870 in Ubuntu 9.10.

If you run it from the IDE after having translated it, it is yet in English?
If so, do you have a warning message in the console about a missing locale? If
you don't, can you tell what are the values of the following environment
variables: LANG, LANGUAGE, LC_ALL and LC_MESSAGES?

--
Benoît Minisini