[Gambas-user] menu

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Mon Apr 5 03:10:19 CEST 2010

I can only give you a start,

You should look at the details of how to make a deb package. I googled
and found
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-dother.en.html#s-install
(section 5.13)

This talks about a menu.ex file that is created. Try modifying that file
to your sub menu.

Not sure if that would work but worth a crack.

Tell me how you get on

Steven