[Gambas-user] menu

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Fri Apr 2 06:19:38 CEST 2010

Thanks Benoit!

When you say that I can define application group, dou you mean that I can >>
define << (from gambas when packaging or from ubuntu) or do you mean that I
can >> choose << from the list provided during the creation of the package ?

Robi