[Gambas-user] class

yuhej robert1juhasz at ...626...
Fri Apr 2 01:42:21 CEST 2010

Hello List,

I have no experience with the classes in gambas and just a little in VB.
Based on the bult-in example I could get working it when defining the
properties as public variable but I don't know how to encapsulate (how to
use the get and the set if I have private properties.

An other question is if it's possible to overload functions. I tried to make
2 constructors by making 2 _new functions (in one to set the properties by
giving the list of the properties, in the second to give a ID to of the
record where I store them in a database to get the data from). I got an
error message.

A very simple example with one parameter and one function would be
appretiated!

Thanks,
Robi