[Gambas-user] set of questions

Fri Oct 23 11:38:58 CEST 2009

charlesg ha scritto:
> Doriano
>
> While you are busy dumping on yourself, let me join in: you are wrong.

Hoping that this is the right place to post a thought... :-)

I would only say the following. I am not angry with anyone, and I don't
really intend to leave the list, only to limit myself a little. My only
sadness is when I see users complaining or flaming other users, when
there is no evidence of malice. Sometimes I did it too, and I regret.
Nobody is perfect, and a kind advice seems more appropriate than a
blame, in those cases.

Regards to all,
Doriano Blengino