[Gambas-user] set of questions

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Fri Oct 23 13:21:15 CEST 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009, Doriano Blengino wrote:
> charlesg ha scritto:
> > Doriano
> >
> > While you are busy dumping on yourself, let me join in: you are wrong.

> Hoping that this is the right place to post a thought... :-)

---8<---

> Regards to all,
> Doriano Blengino

Your doing well Doriano.

BTW. Where in Italy do you live?
I have been several times in the north part.
Eating pasta and drinking gianti, hmmm I got thirsty again. :)

Abbia un giorno piacevole e una computazione felice (yahoo :) )

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--

111.111111 x 111.111111 = 12345.678987654321