[Gambas-user] set of questions

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Fri Oct 23 09:47:39 CEST 2009

Doriano

While you are busy dumping on yourself, let me join in: you are wrong.

1) You are wrong that you do not have a good command of the English
language. I have often marvelled (in that vaguely condescending British sort
of a way :)) how good your (in particular) and every contributors (in
general) English is. You write better English than half of Britain. This
does not say much but is intended as a compliment.

2) You are wrong that you do not know anything about Gambas. Less skilled
users, like myself, learn a lot from your contributions and your obvious
knowledge of Linux. There are complaints that some posts 'have nothing do do
with Gambas'. I do not accept that and suggest that most of the posts relate
to the interface between Gambas and Linux.

I am sure the problem here is that too many questions were asked in a single
post. I am also sure that Ron's response is a bite without venom.

The boss is an amazing chap: he writes and maintains Gambas, holds down a
job and is, I believe, a Thespian of repute. To avoid any unrecoverable read
errors, he needs the help of people like you on this forum.