[Gambas-user] write to folder in windows network

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Fri Oct 9 19:37:25 CEST 2009

Doriano,

With all due respect, some people are in the process of relearning key
concepts that they are used to take
for granted in Windows. To them Linux is still uncharted territory and since
this mailing list is so helpful it's
easy to veer of a tad bit off subject... I've seen workarounds involving
external Linux commands being offered
all the time instead of native Gambas code, so to my point of view (and If I
am wrong please correct me)
a simple pointer to a page containing a workaround to that question, or a
simple "Sorry my friend I don't know how
to help you with this" will suffice.

I mean think about the replies to the call from Benoit about the compilation
error shell script; that wasn't
Gambas specific yet people volunteered to help... why is this any different?

Regards,
Dimitris

PS: this is in no way an attack of any sort, just my opinion