[Gambas-user] Gambas as firefox plugin !!!

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Nov 24 11:04:11 CET 2009

the google team idea seem to be the same ... cloud systems ... that's
why gambas need to be a server side language that have some componants
to design java/css2 widgets... for broswer interfaces... That's the
idea of Benoit too i think...