[Gambas-user] Gambas as firefox plugin !!!

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Tue Nov 24 11:57:04 CET 2009

Steven revimmo wrote:

> So, for me it boils down to a question of widgets, a surmountable
> problem,

You don't read much of what Benoit has to say? Nor do you know much about
Microsoft?

They are questions, not assertions.

> that would give us
> an excellent platform with gambas to make cloud applications !

The "cloud" is a buzzword for storing your very private super sekrit stuff,
such as pictures of your nekkid lover where your wife can't find them, on a
server that offers no guarantee of any privacy whatosever, let alone any
availability. Perhaps you are recently new to the world of computing?

> Steven
> ps: and you would not need any 'plugins' for Firefox, Ie or any other
> browser.

You assume that MS would convert windows to widgets?

And kill their own monoply by their own free choice.

Are you aware that even such a lowly entity as a label is a window in
Windows?

Perhaps not.