[Gambas-user] calling gambas server page from html form (post)

Joshua Higgins joshiggins at ...1601...
Sat May 2 20:52:15 CEST 2009

I've been experimenting with Gambas server pages and I must say, its
brilliant.

At the moment I'm trying to get data entered on a form on a web page to be
written to a file on the server. I have got as far as making the html page
with a form. Here is an excerpt:

 <form action="myscript.gbw" method="post" enctype="text/plain">

What I'm wondering is how to access the "your_name" variable in the gambas
script that this form has under action. I can't figure it out.

Thanks.

--
joshua higgins