[Gambas-user] gambas server page.

Joshua Higgins joshiggins at ...1601...
Sat May 2 20:37:50 CEST 2009

I have just got this working. Bascially, Apache runs your gambas server page
as a CGI script, so drop it in your cgi-bin folder (with a properly
configured server of course), give it execute permission and it should work.

To call in firefox the page generated, give it the url to the script. Your
apache may require it to have a .cgi extension for it to work.

Use the example on gambasdoc to test it.

2009/4/30 Wellington de Souza Pinto <wspinto at ...1405...>

> Hi  everyone!!!
>
> Please. I'm not understand yet of work the gambas server page.
> How begin?
> How install?
> Work with apache webserver?
> How call in my browser (firefox) the page generated by gambasserverwebpage?
>
> Any samples are welcome!
>
> Reguards
>
> Souza, Wellington

> Para fazer uma ligação DDD pra perto ou pra longe, faz um 21. A Embratel
> tem
> tarifas muito baratas esperando por você. Aproveite!

joshua higgins