[Gambas-user] calling gambas server page from html form (post)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat May 2 22:21:03 CEST 2009

> I've been experimenting with Gambas server pages and I must say, its
> brilliant.
>
> At the moment I'm trying to get data entered on a form on a web page to be
> written to a file on the server. I have got as far as making the html page
> with a form. Here is an excerpt:
>
>  <form action="myscript.gbw" method="post" enctype="text/plain">
>
> What I'm wondering is how to access the "your_name" variable in the gambas
> script that this form has under action. I can't figure it out.
>
> Thanks.

You must use the gb.web component and its Request class.

	Print Request["your_name"]

This component has almost the same interface as ASP on Windows, so you should
be able to use it easily. Of course if you have more precise questions, ask
them!

Benoît