[Gambas-user] a Debug question

Sergio A. Hernandez info.geex at ...626...
Sat May 2 15:49:16 CEST 2009

My recommendation is you to print the values on the console to track
them at "run-time", I prefer to use this technique more than use the
integrated debugger, since you can follow up the overall outcome
without start/stops. Some people don't like it, but I find it very
useful.