[Gambas-user] Never mind....

Mon Jul 13 08:02:17 CEST 2009

Stephen Bungay ha scritto:
>    I see there are TWO places to set the default tab size. One under
> Project->Properties->Options and the other under
> Tools->Preferences->Editor. A little confusing this, since one is using
> the editor to edit the project, it logically follows that the editor
> preferences are the item that needs setting. Quite strange but OK. Some
> to think of it I might have commented on this a few years ago when I
> initially asked for tabs to be able to be adjusted down to 1.

It makes a lot of sense if the option in project is used when you open a
project, maybe written by someone else. When you start a new project,
the option is copied from the editor one. So you can use your
preferences without messing the screen when opening someone else's work.
I did not verify this, but it seems a good idea.

Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."