[Gambas-user] Never mind....

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Mon Jul 13 03:57:08 CEST 2009

   I see there are TWO places to set the default tab size. One under
Project->Properties->Options and the other under
Tools->Preferences->Editor. A little confusing this, since one is using
the editor to edit the project, it logically follows that the editor
preferences are the item that needs setting. Quite strange but OK. Some
to think of it I might have commented on this a few years ago when I
initially asked for tabs to be able to be adjusted down to 1.

Getting back in the saddle after a long absence.

Steve.