[Gambas-user] Should i upgrade to gambas3

cwyong1 yongchiaowoei at ...626...
Thu Dec 31 19:29:10 CET 2009

Btw, is there any way to cancel the minimized click event, i asked because
about a year ago when i was programming in vb, i recalled something about
setting the cancel value to 1 to stop it. Is there anything similar in
gambas ?