[Gambas-user] Should i upgrade to gambas3

cwyong1 yongchiaowoei at ...626...
Thu Dec 31 19:23:15 CET 2009

Tq for the prompt reply,
1. How do i find out if i m using gb.gtk or gb.qt pls?
2. Sorry for my typo mistake, because i was not trying to set the form
border to false at all. LOL
3. I did read thru the gambas doc on isblank, and if i recalled corrected it
said something about tab or space which was what lead me to press the space
bar to test it out
and lastly, in the tip window upon running gambas, it did mention a simpler
way of testing whether a string is empty and alas that too is not working. (
i guess it be already fixed up in the newer version )