[Gambas-user] Serial Port Change Events Not Working after Upgrade to Karmic

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Tue Dec 1 11:19:34 CET 2009

Tony,

Try to compile gambas2 again. I got similar problem with apps after upgrade
ubuntu from 9.04 yo 9.10 and it was necessary to do this:

sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf libbz2-dev libfbclient2
libmysqlclient15-dev unixodbc-dev libpq-dev libsqlite0-dev
libsqlite3-dev libgtk2.0-dev libldap2-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev
libgtkglext1-dev libpcre3-dev libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev
libsdl-image1.2-dev libsage-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev
libbonobo2-dev libcos4-dev libomniorb4-dev librsvg2-dev libpoppler-dev
libpoppler-glib-dev libasound2-dev libesd0-dev libesd-alsa0
libdirectfb-dev libaa1-dev libxtst-dev libffi-dev kdelibs4-dev
firebird2.1-dev libqt4-dev

and after I downloaded gambas from source and compile again.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz