[Gambas-user] Need help / call for volunteers

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Tue Aug 18 23:43:29 CEST 2009

Hi, how can I take The distribution &  The distribution version?

It the same for all Linux?

 Regards

--
David

----- Original Message ----
From: Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 3:08:28 PM
Subject: [Gambas-user] Need help / call for volunteers

Hi,

As you may have noticed, each time someone has a problem with Gambas, the same
information is always requested.

So I'm looking for kind peoples who would write a shell script for Gambas that
automatically dump all the needed information in a text file.

The information needed are:
- The OS.
- The distribution.
- The distribution version.
- The CPU.
- The architecture (32/64 bits).
- The version of Gambas.
- The output of ./reconf && ./configure -C (optional)

Of course, other information can be added.

I have tons of things to do, so I ask for help. Any volunteer?

--
Benoît