[Gambas-user] Need help / call for volunteers

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Tue Aug 18 23:31:36 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 18.08.2009, 23:08 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Hi,
>
> As you may have noticed, each time someone has a problem with Gambas, the same
> information is always requested.
>
> So I'm looking for kind peoples who would write a shell script for Gambas that
> automatically dump all the needed information in a text file.
>
> The information needed are:
> - The OS.
> - The distribution.
> - The distribution version.
> - The CPU.
> - The architecture (32/64 bits).
> - The version of Gambas.
> - The output of ./reconf && ./configure -C (optional)
>
> Of course, other information can be added.
>
> I have tons of things to do, so I ask for help. Any volunteer?

Salut Benoit,

some of these you can find in my sysinfo.sh which has as output a
sysinfo.log

For compiling I have to propose 2 scripts (in that case for gambas3),
update30 (svn update, copy svnmake into the directory and run it)
svnmake with all output.

Charlie