[Gambas-user] Need help / call for volunteers

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Tue Aug 18 23:52:59 CEST 2009

Hi David,
I normaly look at the "/etc/issue" file, which if not edited, contains
the distribution name and version. It works for Fedoras and Ubuntus, but
I am not sure whether it's standard across other distributions.
Regards,
Toni

En/na David Villalobos Cambronero ha escrit: