[Gambas-user] Managing soundtracks, WAVs

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Mon Aug 17 18:21:26 CEST 2009

Rolf,

It should have been this case yes.

If you use ubuntu or Debian perhaps try to re-create your application's
executable, re-produce
your deb packages and logically the dependency should be included in the
final product...
check out the resulting deb file with gdebi at first (it will tell you in
red if you're trying to
install a package with a missing dependency) or KPackage if you want a
complete list of the
files associated with the package you're trying to install.

if that doesn't work an email to the package maintainers of either ubuntu or
debian will prolly get
you a bit further than this. Or perhaps Benoit could help you with this one
as well... but logically
it should work

Hope it helps.

Regards