[Gambas-user] Managing soundtracks, WAVs

Mon Aug 17 17:44:44 CEST 2009

Rob schrieb:
> On Friday 14 August 2009 08:15 am, Joshua Higgins wrote:
>> I'm sure there is an example project that handles playing wav files...
>
> I'm pretty sure I or someone else posted a simple WAV player example to the
> list shortly after the gb.sdl component was released (I know I wrote one
> but someone might have beaten me to it.)  No idea about recording
> though....
>
> Rob

Looking this up, I found that on my laptop I do not have gb.sdl.sound
either. So my first question would be, what do I have to provide to get
it included? I mean, it's one of the components that have to be compiled
and included, isn't it?

Rolf