[Gambas-user] Managing soundtracks, WAVs

Mon Aug 17 09:54:32 CEST 2009

Hello Dimitris,

Thanks for your tips! However, my problem is that when compiling my
Gambas, it didn't include gb.sdl at all for some reason. I'd have to
find out why before being able to proceed. On the other hand, this is
true for my business machine in the office. My Laptop could have it,
I'll check that later when I'm at home again :-)

Regards

Rolf