[Gambas-user] Programming beginner: first program won't run?

phohammer trreddell at ...626...
Sun Apr 19 19:52:22 CEST 2009

I opened the IDE with a terminal and it shows nothing when I run it. I'm not
sure what you mean by
the "ps(1) command".

Here is a tarball of the project to scratch your head over:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23125471/trythis-0.0.1.tar.gz
trythis-0.0.1.tar.gz

I'm no command line wizard (started using GNU/Linux in January of this year)
so bear with me, please :)