[Gambas-user] In sdl window how do you hide mouse? Cant fnd a Doc entry for sdl mouse.

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sun Apr 19 09:17:17 CEST 2009

Hi in my sdl window I need to hide the mouse cursor

here's code:

PUBLIC SUB Main()
 WITH Screen
    .Width = 640
    .Height = 480
    .Framerate = 100
    .Show()
    .FullScreen = TRUE
    .Mouse = Mouse.Blank <<<<<< i have also tried mouse.cross and
mouse.custom but nothing happens.

   END WITH

At 640 x 480 the mouse cursor is huge! and does not need to be on a keyboard
controlled game screen anyway.  The doc's had no entry yet for .mouse for
sdl and I searched the forums for mouse hide, cursor hide, sdl mouse, and
mouse visible, cursor visible, and custom cursor but to no avail.

JB SKaggs