[Gambas-user] Libtool & Ubuntu Jaunty

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Sun Apr 19 18:22:07 CEST 2009

With the new Ubuntu Jaunty upcoming to the horizon, I would like to know
if the problem of libtool has been solved because Jaunty will have
libtool 2.2.6 in its repos and a lot of users will have problems trying
to compile Gambas on that system (I personally tried to compile Gambas
under Jaunty RC installed on a VM but I was not able to complete the
process).

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org