[Gambas-user] Applying translation to a running application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Sep 23 19:43:54 CEST 2008

Can anyone think of a way to apply a translation to an application
that's already running?

An example would be a wizard that starts out in English, and at the
first step offers the user to choose their language.
After the user selects his/her language, the rest of the application
get translated to the selected language.

I'm not talking about creating the translations... I already know how
to do that... This is assuming there is a translated version for the
listed languages.

Anybody?