[Gambas-user] compiling a programm on the console

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Thu Nov 20 19:09:46 CET 2008

Hi List!

Funny to answer his own question! :-))))
The trick is:
- Open the module-project in the IDE of your developing machine.
- Press CTRL+ALT+m (Don't know, if simply saving the project is sufficient.)
- Copy the $ProjectName.module-file into the project directory on the target
machine
- gbc3 -av
- gba3 -v

Ready!!!! :-)

@Benoit
When opening an "old" project with a newer version of the Gambas IDE, are you
doing any modifications on the source file?
Simply recompiling the old (unmodified) sources with the new version of gbc3
was not successfull.

Greetz
Stevie

Am Donnerstag, 20. November 2008 17:08:12 schrieb UNTRUSTED, sender
is "gambas-user-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net":