[Gambas-user] compiling a programm on the console

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Thu Nov 20 17:08:12 CET 2008

Hi Dear List!

When entering CTRL+ALT+m in the IDE, what does it do in background?
gbc3 -vam

and then a

gba3 -v

???
Problem is:
I've upgraded to latest svn and recompiled (in the IDE) my console-programm
AND one of my modules (classes), which is used by the programm. ...and
everything is fine.

Because I did a gambas-upgrade on the test machine, too, now I need to
recompile the same project and module on another machine without X (so I have
no IDE). When triggering the two commands mentioned above (for compiling the
programm and the  module), I get no errors. But when starting the programm, I
get:
ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'ModDummy': Version too old. Please recompile the
project.

Any hints? :-)

TIA
Stevie