[Gambas-user] Latest Gambas packages for Ubuntu - Broken?

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Tue Nov 11 11:55:16 CET 2008

Hi:

gambas.gnulinex.org is up and running again. It seems Apache got stuck I
don't know why. About Ubuntu packages I'm confident they work, as they
install without problems on any fresh Ubuntu system. The only thing is that
you should add "universe" and may be "multiverse" branches to your
/etc/apt/sources.list file, as some components depend on libraries available
there. If you use just the "main" branch, there will be broken dependencies.

Daniel