[Gambas-user] Latest Gambas packages for Ubuntu - Broken?

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Wed Nov 12 13:24:51 CET 2008

Thanks Daniel, yes I have those branches added already.

I was also concerned because the update said that it wanted to remove those
Gambas programs that I have developed myself, and installed using synaptic
so that I can update them as I go. I assume that I will have to recompile
and reinstall those packages?

Cheers

Max