[Gambas-user] Tableview edit on wrong line?

moon_walker almodook at ...2007...
Wed Nov 5 13:00:14 CET 2008

Hi Rolf,

i experienced the same issue.
It depends on the placing of the tableview on the form.
If the tableview is placed on a plain form, it worked for me as expected.
If the tableview was placed on a complicated hierarchy (h-split,
tabstrip,datasource, v-panel, )
then it was a bit ugly.

So i decided to realise the data entry with _menu event and a modal form for
dataentry.
This method is quite simple and easy to get use to it.

br
Attila