[Gambas-user] Tableview edit on wrong line?

Wed Nov 5 15:26:36 CET 2008

This shows me, it's more of a bug... :-) Didn't realise, but my first
trial with it took place on a form with a complicated hierarchy. So
that's why!

First guess: The hidden edit or listbox control is invoked with
coordinates which do not take into account the real tableview
coordinates when in a hierarchy. Should be easy to repair for someone
who knows where it is...

Rolf